Wednesday, October 14, 2009

rolling in

Well, some of the blocks are starting to roll in. Have you gotten your ideas together yet?
They are looking so good!!! it's so inspiring to click on the blog each day and see what everyone is doing! And it's like Christmas when I get a squishy envelope in the mail!

I hope you all are finding inspiration in the fabrics...


I believe the only person who has not recvd theirs is Nichi, anyone else?
Have they reached you Alexis in Singapore?

Have no fear, if you need more time, that's fine, I just don't want to leave it go to long, then folks start to forget about them. I also figure most will want them done and outta there by thanksgiving... once we start the Xmas rush...

So play, have fun, keep posting your progress!
You encourage everyone else...
I'm off to Houston, and will check back in Monday.

toodles.

V


5 comments:

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Oh yes! Looking fabulous. I can see it coming together nicely and looking quite stunning when finished. Well done everyone!

wishes, true and kind said...

Sis Boom -- WOW! They are looking great together!

Alexis said...

Wow, they look so amazing! How inspiring!

Cherry Possum said...

Looking pretty darn fine if I say so myself! Yes fabrics reached me, just searching or some inspriation and practicing my applique.

PurplePickle said...

These are amazing!!
Great job, people.
Mary C.