Friday, November 6, 2009

Finally!


I finally managed to get my blocks done. I was beginning to wonder if I'd make the deadline! I didn't even choose anything that hard . . .

I made both of mine alike . . . I guess my imagination is a bit stalled (too much head congestion). It's a Robyn Pandolph design from a long time ago, greatly simplified. I liked the birds everyone else was doing, so I thought these two would fit right in with them.

So they'll be in the mail soon, and I'm so glad I made it in time. Thanks, V, for including me! It's been fun!

6 comments:

stitchinpenny said...

Gorgeous blocks.

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

Gosh, Shelly I hope your feeling better! that cold really got to all of us after houston! Love the birds!!
thanks!!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

The birds are wonderful Shelly!! They will be be great with all the rest of the blocks.

PurplePickle said...

So sweet. Great job.
Mary C.

Trudi said...

These are gorgous blocks, love them!

Doris said...

Very pretty, Shelly, I love the movement in them!