Tuesday, December 22, 2009

JP makes for cute quilts



The first I had heard of Jennifer Paganelli was in September. I went to visit Victoria in New York (to sew together) and she had this box of fabrics that this designer had sent her. She asked me if I would like to make a couple of blocks for these two quilts she was putting together. Of course I said yes. (I was staying at her house, was I going to say no?) I zipped two blocks together and fell in love with these fabrics.





A month later, I had to make two baby quilts (for girls) before the first of the year. Well, what else was I going make them with? And of course, they turned out darlin.




And then guess what I did with the left over scraps.

8 comments:

wishes, true and kind said...

Wonderful, wonderful quilts! I have been accumulating a pile of Sis Boom fabrics, and your quilts are certainly inspiring. Oh, the possibilities!

Trudi said...

Oh these really are wonderful! And very inspiring too!

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

Jo realt knows hers colors and YOU really know how to
rock them out!! I love your work... Keep rockin doll!

Jennifer said...

Magnificent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Inspiring - thanks!!!

stitchinpenny said...

I love all of the projects, but that first quilt is amazing/

Jennifer Paganelli said...

You all take my breath away...

leslie said...

geez...these are so wonderful!!! i can't wait to get started on my jennifer quilts. i have the fabric hoarded and waiting until i get down my long list...such beauty!!!